Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: Quiz: Morning trivia challenges.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning: dull and overcast, 11°C at the moment.

11/15 - thank you, jackford.
A gloomy 11. Thanks Smile

jackford

And Gud Moaning from me. Thank you jackford. 12
Buongiornio; 11.7°C, overcast, slight breeze.

9/15 - I never know about Monopoly - or snooker, or darts, I wish they'd stop asking *lol*

Thank you, jackford.

jackford

11 and it is a dry morning here in still locked down Jaffaland. Maybe today I'll get the energy to plant the bean seedlings.
I echo the Greetings and add Thank you to jackford. Another 10

(26-10-2021, 05:45 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]11 and it is a dry morning here in still locked down Jaffaland. Maybe today I'll get the energy to plant the bean seedlings.
Are you planning to grow a beanstalk as a means to escape?
If only it was that easy. With my luck the neighbours - the bastard ones with the chainsaw - would have the cops on the drive before I got my other leg up.

I am disappointed with this springs seeds though, they are all dreadfully slow to germinate. The single punkin that showed green turned out to be upside down and waved its new born roots around in the air for a day or so before giving up the ghost, who knew punkin seeds had an up and a down...

But it might be me being a bit previous. I doubt the soil temp is really there yet, I never was much good at the patience thing.
Good morning; low overcast, misty, 11.3°C.

8/15 ~ thank you, jackford.

jackford

Buenos días; overcast, very dull, 11°C.

10/15 this morning - thank you, jackford.
Good morning.
Thank you jackford.
Another 10.
Morning all, 9, and I don't get today's cartoon...
Morning, an 11 to kick off the day. Thanks.
Goeie naand (Good evening)

10/15

Thank you jack.

jackford

Good morning; 11.3°C, low overcast, dull; slight breeze.

12/15 - thank you, jackford.
Good morning people.
Thanks jackford.
9/15
Thanks Jack.