Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: What are you thankful for today??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I did my order a few days back for delivery today. Sneaky really, I took advantage of double Flybuys but didn't pay till today. Unfortunately though the supermarket couldn't supply the flea stuff for herself, and even more unfortunately it could supply the two packets of white chocolate TimTams.

It really should've been more careful.
(07-12-2021, 01:54 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]I did my order a few days back for delivery today. Sneaky really, I took advantage of double Flybuys but didn't pay till today. Unfortunately though the supermarket couldn't supply the flea stuff for herself, and even more unfortunately it could supply the two packets of white chocolate TimTams.

I seem to be addicted to the dark chocolate Tim tams, dammit - & they didn't have the cat who runs the house's favourite cat biscuits either so had to get an unfamiliar brand - oh joy.
I love the caramel tim tams. I can eat a packet in one go. Yum.
(07-12-2021, 02:03 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2021, 01:54 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]I did my order a few days back for delivery today. Sneaky really, I took advantage of double Flybuys but didn't pay till today. Unfortunately though the supermarket couldn't supply the flea stuff for herself, and even more unfortunately it could supply the two packets of white chocolate TimTams.

I seem to be addicted to the dark chocolate Tim tams, dammit - & they didn't have the cat who runs the house's favourite cat biscuits either so had to get an unfamiliar brand - oh joy.
Oh dear. You will not be popular. You may even be punished.

Unless of course the little dear decides she prefers this kind. Which is entirely possible. But never guaranteed.
(07-12-2021, 02:15 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2021, 02:03 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to be addicted to the dark chocolate Tim tams, dammit - & they didn't have the cat who runs the house's favourite cat biscuits either so had to get an unfamiliar brand - oh joy.
Oh dear. You will not be popular. You may even be punished.

Unless of course the little dear decides she prefers this kind. Which is entirely possible. But never guaranteed.
That happened last time - she liked the more expensive kind, naturally, but for kittens if the bumf is to be believed - & she's definitely not a kitten. Angel
So we'll see what happens.

(07-12-2021, 02:08 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]I love the caramel tim tams. I can eat a packet in one go. Yum.
And I thought I was wicked, sometimes having two dark chocolate ones! Big Grin Rolleyes
(07-12-2021, 02:17 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2021, 02:15 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]Oh dear. You will not be popular. You may even be punished.

That happened last time - she liked the more expensive kind, naturally, but for kittens if the bumf is to be believed - & she's definitely not a kitten. Angel

(07-12-2021, 02:08 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]I love the caramel tim tams. I can eat a packet in one go. Yum.
And I thought I was wicked, sometimes having two dark chocolate ones! Big Grin Rolleyes
Be a complete devil, and have 3 in one go. I dare you. lol
It's part of the joy of living alone for me, in that I can do what I like, when I like, and if I want the whole packet of bikkies, I have no one that I have to share them with Big Grin
(07-12-2021, 03:59 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2021, 02:17 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]That happened last time - she liked the more expensive kind, naturally, but for kittens if the bumf is to be believed - & she's definitely not a kitten. Angel

Be a complete devil, and have 3 in one go. I dare you. lol
It's part of the joy of living alone for me, in that I can do what I like, when I like, and if I want the whole packet of bikkies, I have no one that I have to share them with Big Grin
I'm not sure I'd manage a whole packet - & if I did, the addiction would get worse! Rolleyes
(07-12-2021, 04:10 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2021, 03:59 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]Be a complete devil, and have 3 in one go. I dare you. lol
I'm not sure I'd manage a whole packet - & if I did, the addiction would get worse! Rolleyes
I love all my addictions. Heart Big Grin

Go on, just 3. :-))
(07-12-2021, 04:13 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2021, 04:10 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure I'd manage a whole packet - & if I did, the addiction would get worse! Rolleyes
I love all my addictions. Heart Big Grin

You wouldn't be trying to lead me astray, would you???
I'm saintly I tell you - saintly.  Angel

Nearly... Big Grin
(07-12-2021, 04:18 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2021, 04:13 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]I love all my addictions. Heart Big Grin

You wouldn't be trying to lead me astray, would you???

Nearly... Big Grin
I think that between you, me and hunni, the three saints could lead each other astray. Angel

You've heard about the nun with a habit. Naughty nunny. Big Grin
(07-12-2021, 04:37 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2021, 04:18 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]You wouldn't be trying to lead me astray, would you???

Nearly... Big Grin
I think that between you, me and hunni, the three saints could lead each other astray. Angel

I do rather like the idea of creating havoc & mayhem... Angel Big Grin
(07-12-2021, 05:52 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2021, 04:37 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]I think that between you, me and hunni, the three saints could lead each other astray. Angel

I do rather like the idea of creating havoc & mayhe
[attachment=137]

This would be the end result of the havoc and mayhem. :-))
(07-12-2021, 06:12 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2021, 05:52 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]I do rather like the idea of creating havoc & mayhe

This would be the end result of the havoc and mayhem. :-))
 Oh dear - poor bugger wouldn't stand a chance! Big Grin
(07-12-2021, 06:16 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2021, 06:12 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]This would be the end result of the havoc and mayhem. :-))
 Oh dear - poor bugger wouldn't stand a chance! Big Grin
Yeah, but what a way to die. Big Grin

On the poor buggers gravestone..
"Here Lies John Yeast..
Pardon Me For Not Rising".

Big Grin Big Grin
(07-12-2021, 06:24 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2021, 06:16 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ] Oh dear - poor bugger wouldn't stand a chance! Big Grin
Yeah, but what a way to die. Big Grin

On the poor buggers gravestone..
"Here Lies John Yeast..
Pardon Me For Not Rising".

Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin Angel
I am grateful for spontaneous 4pm wines that turn into fish'n chip shared dinners followed by coffees and TimTams.

Now I don't have to eat them all myself.
Today I am thankful...

My car passing it's WOF today.

For the free car wash from my garage.

For my tank, that's a bit like getting on a horse, to get into it, but it drives like a dream.

For getting some weeding done this morning also.

For my girl kitty, who I adore, and who adores me too. *love*.
For getting the slog of pasting illustrations onto pages & finishing one book, albeit slightly imperfect. I'm hoping no one will notice..Smile

And for (finally) having got my covid pass - got fed up waiting for it to turn up in the post so got one from chemist. Went into one or two shops feeling fully prepared - & no one asked to see the damn thing!Smile
I got mine on my phone but it won't scan, so I went to the chemist and got a paper one too.

Why didn't they simply give us one when we got the second jab? Too sensible?
(08-12-2021, 01:48 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]I got mine on my phone but it won't scan, so I went to the chemist and got a paper one too.

Why didn't they simply give us one when we got the second jab? Too sensible?
That's it - there was a great danger that that would have made excellent sense, something no govt ever wants to run the risk of being accused of, apparently.  Rolleyes Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10