Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are we at Orange?
I bought some P2 masks last week - getting ready.
I do have other cameras!
(23-01-2022, 11:15 AM)Praktica Wrote: I bought some P2 masks last week - getting ready.
Just cower in your house.
(24-01-2022, 08:56 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(23-01-2022, 11:15 AM)Praktica Wrote: I bought some P2 masks last week - getting ready.
Just cower in your house.
oh dear, whiney is mocking another member over being cautious about a pandemic raging around us.
where to begin?
double vaxxed and booster here. i can go anywhere i want.
i might and probably will catch Covid or one of its variants, but it wont impact my health like it will if i were unvaxxed.
i may even spread it to someone else, but its not going to be as strong, and if theyre vaxxed too it wont be as debilitating.
but you listen to your you tube university and twitter medical experts you dirt dumb hillbilly goatrooter, it should be just fine, what with you being so brave and smart lol 

[Removed: Rule 2A]

you are not in any position to be mocking someone else, not when theres ten more looking back at you like youre an an arrogant ignorant arsehole. wishing you were somewhere far away
crawl back under your rock [Removed: Rule 2A], there is no place for you in society.

hmmm, i think thats all for now.
but if anything else pops into my head i'll make sure it pops into yours as well pantywaist.

chicken shit bitches i gotta deal with all fucking day mumble mumble curse mutter

did you want fries with that?
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(24-01-2022, 09:30 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(24-01-2022, 08:56 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Just cower in your house.
oh dear, whiney is mocking another member over being cautious about a pandemic raging around us.
where to begin?
i might and probably will catch Covid or one of its variants, but it wont impact my health like it will if i were unvaxxed.
i may even spread it to someone else, but its not going to be as strong, and if theyre vaxxed too it wont be as debilitating.
but you listen to your you tube university and twitter medical experts you dirt dumb hillbilly goatrooter, it should be just fine, what with you being so brave and smart lol 

you are not in any position to be mocking someone else, not when theres ten more looking back at you like youre an an arrogant ignorant arsehole. wishing you were somewhere far away
crawl back under your rock [Removed: Rule 2A], there is no place for you in society.

but if anything else pops into my head i'll make sure it pops into yours as well pantywaist.

chicken shit bitches i gotta deal with all fucking day mumble mumble curse mutter

I would really prefer not to catch covid, if I can avoid it - I have 'comorbidities".
I do have other cameras!
(24-01-2022, 09:30 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(24-01-2022, 08:56 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Just cower in your house.
where to begin?

Here is the thing with making assumptions  - you end up looking like an asshole.  

You assume I am antivax - whoops no.  Am double jabbed and when it comes up will do the booster.
Couple of other things - whiny - not whiney
Pantywaste - not pantywaist.

AND I know you are trying to look all tough by laying out the abuse and swearwords but I just chuckle at how simply insane you come across.  [Removed: Rule 8]  Smile
His posts are fun to read though. Almost Shakespearean in their outrageous rudeness. And obviously water off your extra thick skin as you stir the pot with that long handled wooden spoon of yours.

Ahhhh, you do liven the place up DP!

Btw, just a side note - I was reading recently of all the fake KN and N 95 masks on the market. Some people are making real hay from the counterfeits. And almost impossible to tell which is which...
Oh and to @king1 I assume you are main admin person? If you actually want this site to improve you may want to consider that personal abuse and swearing for swearing sake be pulled in. I can see why Magoo ran from the other site - tried it on and got banned (permanently?) - interesting as some of his posts whe he isn't drunk and or off his meds he comes across a actually thoughtful.
(25-01-2022, 08:46 AM)Praktica Wrote:
(24-01-2022, 09:30 PM)Magoo Wrote: oh dear, whiney is mocking another member over being cautious about a pandemic raging around us.
where to begin?

I would really prefer not to catch covid, if I can avoid it - I have 'comorbidities".
i dont want to find out ive got comorbidities after im dead, so i was rather hoping to avoid covid too. im trying to be realistic about it. not a magic bullet etc.
you have to be extra careful of the brain dead morons that think they are smarter than our doctors and wish to participate in society without contributing to it.
if one of those using fake vax certificates gets you sick it might have life or death consequences.
why is that so hard for them to understand?
seems like almost everyone can grasp it, why are the antivaxxers so thick? they have to be the dumbest subset of humans since we started keeping records. breathtaking stupidity
(25-01-2022, 09:19 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: His posts are fun to read though. Almost Shakespearean in their outrageous rudeness. And obviously water off your extra thick skin as you stir the pot with that long handled wooden spoon of yours.

Btw, just a side note - I was reading recently of all the fake KN and N 95 masks on the market. Some people are making real hay from the counterfeits. And almost impossible to tell which is which...
Well TBH it did need some livening up.  Most of the time people start threads - the usual 7 or 8 people come in make comments agreeing - thread dies.  That is the issue with having a message board where the members all have the same leaning - even too a certain extent on the other site - there is no debate.
(25-01-2022, 09:15 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(24-01-2022, 09:30 PM)Magoo Wrote: oh dear, whiney is mocking another member over being cautious about a pandemic raging around us.
where to begin?

Here is the thing with making assumptions  - you end up looking like an asshole.  

You assume I am antivax - whoops no.  Am double jabbed and when it comes up will do the booster.
Couple of other things - whiny - not whiney
Pantywaste - not pantywaist.

AND I know you are trying to look all tough by laying out the abuse and swearwords but I just chuckle at how simply insane you come across.   [Removed: Rule 8]  Smile
thats even worse, youre just a good old fashioned hypocrite then jellyfish? out telling others they should cower because theyre concerned about covid.
you think its funny? clever? is it a piss poor attempt at trolling? what?
i really do have to wonder at the mentality of the snide pathetic losers that gain some sort of personal satisfaction from being the biggest wanker in the room. is that why youre here, because the competition for biggest wanker is too strong at nzi?
go home patsy, tell everyone how brave you are, that its dead here etc etc. go wallow in the verbal shitpond over there.
i was happy to give you a chance, but you only proved everyone else right.
Both of you rein it in...

@Wainuiguy - you have contributed substantially to this by antagonising multiple other members - Rules 2a and 8 - If you are going to continue in this way it is to be expected that others will have an opinion.
@Magoo - you can critique actions, words, some beliefs even, but not the person...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(25-01-2022, 09:22 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Oh and to @king1 I assume you are main admin person?  If you actually want this site to improve you may want to consider that personal abuse and swearing for swearing sake be pulled in.  I can see why Magoo ran from the other site - tried it on and got banned (permanently?) - interesting as some of his posts whe  he isn't drunk and or off his meds he comes across a actually thoughtful.
@nzoomed owns the board.  There are other admin and moderators who pop in from time to time.

Normally these issues would be dealt with off board, but if you wish to call them out online I am happy to oblige.

Swearing is allowed, we had a poll and it was in favour of. There are two derogatory words in our filter list.

Personal abuse is not allowed as per the rules - You could actually help in this respect.  Some of your posts have not exactly been 'friendly', case in point being references to being drunk and off meds.

So again to both of you,  rein it in...

(25-01-2022, 09:28 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(25-01-2022, 09:19 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: His posts are fun to read though. Almost Shakespearean in their outrageous rudeness. And obviously water off your extra thick skin as you stir the pot with that long handled wooden spoon of yours.

Well TBH it did need some livening up.  Most of the time people start threads - the usual 7 or 8 people come in make comments agreeing - thread dies.  That is the issue with having a message board where the members all have the same leaning - even too a certain extent on the other site - there is no debate.
livening up? and you think you provided that? youre as weak as dishwater, all you did here was embarrass yourself. [Removed: Rule 2A]. i did not say you were unvaxxed, i said you were antivax. big difference, what part of the 'debate' is your 'cower at home' comment freckle? its not fucken debate is it you dick? and only confirms why you are here.
as a troll you are a weakling, give up.
no debate over there either, just a collection of delusional social spastics. stroking each other with all the thumbs from the fan bhoys,  people judge you by the company you keep, and that you fit in so well there isnt surprising. the posters here live in reality, not that bizarre fraggle rock world where joe biden isnt the president of america, where our pm and others get the nastiest, crass, miserable gossipy mean spirited shit said about them.
its low end, bottom of the barrel shit, people in my reddit sub teased me about posting there.
its the bottom end of the scale. the lonely incel 10%, mentally incapable of critical thinking and barren of mind.

we're having curried sausages for tea tonight, nom nom.
(25-01-2022, 09:28 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:

That is the issue with having a message board where the members all have the same leaning - even too a certain extent on the other site - there is no debate.
maybe there is a common factor we could explore?

(25-01-2022, 10:01 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(25-01-2022, 09:28 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Well TBH it did need some livening up.  Most of the time people start threads - the usual 7 or 8 people come in make comments agreeing - thread dies.  That is the issue with having a message board where the members all have the same leaning - even too a certain extent on the other site - there is no debate.
livening up? and you think you provided that? youre as weak as dishwater, all you did here was embarrass yourself. [Removed: Rule 2A]. i did not say you were unvaxxed, i said you were antivax. big difference, what part of the 'debate' is your 'cower at home' comment freckle? its not fucken debate is it you dick? and only confirms why you are here.
as a troll you are a weakling, give up.
no debate over there either, just a collection of delusional social spastics. stroking each other with all the thumbs from the fan bhoys,  people judge you by the company you keep, and that you fit in so well there isnt surprising. the posters here live in reality, not that bizarre fraggle rock world where joe biden isnt the president of america, where our pm and others get the nastiest, crass, miserable gossipy mean spirited shit said about them.
its low end, bottom of the barrel shit, people in my reddit sub teased me about posting there.
its the bottom end of the scale. the lonely incel 10%, mentally incapable of critical thinking and barren of mind.

we're having curried sausages for tea tonight, nom nom.
And the laughs keep on coming!  It truly is a nice beginning to my week to smile so much!

So a question - how can I be antivax if I am vaccinated and support vaccines overall?  

And I laughed at those posters who kept saying Biden wasn't president - another fail there.
so a question, why would you mock someone commenting about face masks?
odd that you say you support vaccines overall. i dont recall you jumping in with any counter-opinion when the delusional douches start in on the lies and bullshit. too scared?
and i used biden as an example, there isnt room to write all the batshit crazy stuff they believe in over there.
its like fantasyland for tossers.
(25-01-2022, 09:22 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Oh and to @king1 I assume you are main admin person?  If you actually want this site to improve you may want to consider that personal abuse and swearing for swearing sake be pulled in.  I can see why Magoo ran from the other site - tried it on and got banned (permanently?) - interesting as some of his posts whe  he isn't drunk and or off his meds he comes across a actually thoughtful.
Fuck off! We like a bit of grown up language around here. It beats the hell out of having a list of banned words and naughty corners for miscreants. We don't always agree either, we just know each other and have a certain level of respect for those we are familiar with. 
We know magoo goes overboard with his language. We take it with a large shake of salt, and rather enjoy watching the usual suspects take him on.

And you are no more offended by it than we are so don't pretend to be.

As for moderation, just pull ya head in on that too. We've almost got ours trained Wink . Again, it is a respect thing, our mods respect us and there's a lot of community input to the way things run. It is rather nice being treated like adults.

Not something other sites bother with from my experience.
make your mind up.
did i run or was i banned permanently?
you cant have it both watery ways whiney, pick an insult and stay with it.
was i drunk?, i dont drink.
not off my meds hell no, i dont want a heart attack, or high cholesterol, heaven forbid the high cholesterol.
i dont want to be deficient in iron either. alors, deficient.

i must say its gratifying to know theres a little space in your mind that im occupying rent free.
For the record, the nerd in me insists I point out it is 'rein' not reign, when used in that context.

Mind you, when it is a king using it, maybe it is reign...
(25-01-2022, 11:06 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: For the record, the nerd in me insists I point out it is 'rein' not reign, when used in that context.

Mind you, when it is a king using it, maybe it is reign...
lol, fixed thank you...