Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Luxon
(27-03-2022, 04:59 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(27-03-2022, 03:48 PM)king1 Wrote: all your doing is trying to deflect the conversation away from the real issue ( Mr Luxon comment about bottom feeders for clarity - since you seem to conveniently misinterpret everything someone says). 

Who you or I or Lilith conjure up when thinking of bottom feeders is completely irrelevant.  What matters is the perception that individuals have of the comments and they are entirely personal to the individual. 

I would hazard you're only motivation of this questioning to Lilith is to deflect/attack/discredit.  Rather than holding Mr Luxon accountable for his actions...
I was genuinely curious but if she is incapable of answering and needs you to defend her....

Luxon made the comment - however Mr Campbell made the leap.  You can spin that all you like but this thread isn't about holding Luxon to account it was trying to tie Mr Cambells comment to Luxon.
Once again - when this term is used by politicians it generally means those on low incomes, so when I hear a politician use it, I tend to - as I said earlier - see it as yet another out of touch politician having a go at the easiest target.
And as far as I recall, I've never heard anyone other than politicians use it.

Imo all politicians should be obliged to spend 3 months over winter surviving on the lowest income with no other funding permitted, at least every two or so years. Then they'll have some understanding of the reality for many of those they want to vote for them.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(27-03-2022, 06:13 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(27-03-2022, 04:59 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: I was genuinely curious but if she is incapable of answering and needs you to defend her....

Luxon made the comment - however Mr Campbell made the leap.  You can spin that all you like but this thread isn't about holding Luxon to account it was trying to tie Mr Cambells comment to Luxon.
Once again - when this term is used by politicians it generally means those on low incomes, so when I hear a politician use it, I tend to - as I said earlier - see it as yet another out of touch politician having a go at the easiest target.

Imo all politicians should be obliged to spend 3 months over winter surviving on the lowest income with no other funding permitted, at least every two or so years. Then they'll have some understanding of the reality for many of those they want to vote for them.
Three long sentences yet still can't answer my question.  When you hear the term Bottom feeder what type of people comes to mind FOR YOU?
Quote:wainuiguy
Really - yet you attempt to steer Magoo from his line of thought - interesting.
he did? hes lucky i never caught wind of his evil plot
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(27-03-2022, 06:17 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(27-03-2022, 06:13 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Once again - when this term is used by politicians it generally means those on low incomes, so when I hear a politician use it, I tend to - as I said earlier - see it as yet another out of touch politician having a go at the easiest target.

Three long sentences yet still can't answer my question.  When you hear the term Bottom feeder what type of people comes to mind FOR YOU?
How many times do I need to spell it out before you understand? Rolleyes

Again, when a politician uses the term what comes to mind is another politician putting the boot into those least likely to fight back, those on low incomes.

As I said, as far as I can recall, I've not heard anyone other than a politician use the term.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(27-03-2022, 06:25 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(27-03-2022, 06:17 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Three long sentences yet still can't answer my question.  When you hear the term Bottom feeder what type of people comes to mind FOR YOU?
How many times do I need to spell it out before you understand? Rolleyes

Again, when a politician uses the term what comes to mind is another politician putting the boot into those least likely to fight back, those on low incomes.

As I said, as far as I can recall, I've not heard anyone other than a politician use the term.
Why can't you answer a simple question?    You admit you have heard the term before.

So a that comes to mind for you is a politician? Nothing else?
Quote:lillith

not to nitpick maam, but let me help your faltering memory
you participated in all these threads recently where the term was used

httpshttps://tmmb.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?tid=768&pid=9520&highlight=bottom+feeder#pid9520:
//tmmb.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?tid=735&pid=7632&highlight=bottom+feeder#pid7632
https://tmmb.co.nz/forums/showthread.php...er#pid7280

jolly good.
Lilith7
As I said, as far as I can recall, I've not heard anyone [i Wrote:
other than a politician[/i] use the term.

To be fair, I've seen the expression used by respectable institutions such as Auckland City Mission and NZ Consumer Institute when describing payday lenders and other such usurers.
(27-03-2022, 06:54 PM)Olive Wrote:
Lilith7
As I said, as far as I can recall, I've not heard anyone [i Wrote:
other than a politician[/i] use the term.

To be fair, I've seen the expression used by respectable institutions such as Auckland City Mission and NZ Consumer Institute when describing payday lenders and other such usurers.

Wow and yet YOU still don't answer the question.  I didn't ask what City Mission and Consumer say they are.  Fairy obvious you are just being obtuse now - but I would expect nothing less from you.
(27-03-2022, 07:06 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(27-03-2022, 06:54 PM)Olive Wrote: To be fair, I've seen the expression used by respectable institutions such as Auckland City Mission and NZ Consumer Institute when describing payday lenders and other such usurers.

Wow and yet YOU still don't answer the question.  I didn't ask what City Mission and Consumer say they are.  Fairy obvious you are just being obtuse now - but I would expect nothing less from you.
play nicely... and remember who you are replying to
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(27-03-2022, 06:22 PM)Magoo Wrote:
Quote:wainuiguy
Really - yet you attempt to steer Magoo from his line of thought - interesting.
he did? hes lucky i never caught wind of his evil plot
I don't think I could keep up with your train of thought Magoo    Evilgrin

(27-03-2022, 07:06 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(27-03-2022, 06:54 PM)Olive Wrote: To be fair, I've seen the expression used by respectable institutions such as Auckland City Mission and NZ Consumer Institute when describing payday lenders and other such usurers.

youre a darling little catamite arent you? keep it civil pinche pendejo please.
like you are owed a pearl necklace...wtf give your scrote a tickle skidmark.
(27-03-2022, 07:19 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(27-03-2022, 07:06 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Wow and yet YOU still don't answer the question.  I didn't ask what City Mission and Consumer say they are.  Fairy obvious you are just being obtuse now - but I would expect nothing less from you.
youre a nasty little man arent you? keep it civil peckerwad
like you are owed a response...wtf give your balls a tug tittyfucker
Lol you're funny?????

(27-03-2022, 07:11 PM)king1 Wrote:
(27-03-2022, 07:06 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Wow and yet YOU still don't answer the question.  I didn't ask what City Mission and Consumer say they are.  Fairy obvious you are just being obtuse now - but I would expect nothing less from you.
play nicely... and remember who you are replying to
Actually was on my phone when I replied - so I thought it was Lilith - for some reason Olive keeps standing in for her.6
(27-03-2022, 07:27 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(27-03-2022, 07:19 PM)Magoo Wrote: youre a nasty little man arent you? keep it civil peckerwad
like you are owed a response...wtf give your balls a tug tittyfucker
Lol you're funny?????

(27-03-2022, 07:11 PM)king1 Wrote: play nicely... and remember who you are replying to
Actually was on my phone when I replied - so I thought it was Lilith - for some reason Olive keeps standing in for her.6
My apologies - as Magoo has reminded me, the term has been used here by other posters, something I'd completely forgotten.

Such a lot of fuss about a term used to demean others.

Wainui, I see you're still using the same old tactics beloved of some - pick a tiny point & constantly bang on about it, demanding answers which, when given will then be declined as not what was meant, & continue on demanding a 'proper answer'. And if any other poster posts in support of the person being harassed, imply things about them - often that they're 'really the poster' you're having a go at.   Dodgy

Refusing to take any answer given tends to mean the poster doing the harping can continue ad nauseam; it isn't a pleasant game for the person chosen to be the target so if you want to continue to play your juvenile little game - play by yourself.
(28-03-2022, 10:46 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(27-03-2022, 07:27 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Lol you're funny?????

My apologies - as Magoo has reminded me, the term has been used here by other posters, something I'd completely forgotten.

Wainui, I see you're still using the same old tactics beloved of some - pick a tiny point & constantly bang on about it, demanding answers which, when given will then be declined as not what was meant, & continue on demanding a 'proper answer'. And if any other poster posts in support of the person being harassed, imply things about them - often that they're 'really the poster' you're having a go at.   Dodgy

Refusing to take any answer given tends to mean the poster doing the harping can continue ad nauseam; it isn't a pleasant game for the person chosen to be the target so if you want to continue to play your juvenile little game - play by yourself.
So no answer then.  Typical of the little games you play Lilith.
(28-03-2022, 11:16 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(28-03-2022, 10:46 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: My apologies - as Magoo has reminded me, the term has been used here by other posters, something I'd completely forgotten.

So no answer then.  Typical of the little games you play Lilith.
So essentially you're confirming the strategy that Lilith is describing. Looks like she's got sick of playing with you so maybe you'd be better going away to play with yourself.
Oh and @king1 as post 72 has not been removed I assume that wasn't abuse - just need to clarify where the limits lie regarding abuse.
(28-03-2022, 11:24 AM)harm_less Wrote:
(28-03-2022, 11:16 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: So no answer then.  Typical of the little games you play Lilith.
So essentially you're confirming the strategy that Lilith is describing. Looks like she's got sick of playing with you so maybe you'd be better going away to play with yourself.
It's called "sealioning".
I do have other cameras!
(28-03-2022, 11:24 AM)harm_less Wrote:
(28-03-2022, 11:16 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: So no answer then.  Typical of the little games you play Lilith.
I just wanted an answer - wasn't hard.  Only she made it so, ducking and diving.  She could have answered 30 posts back.  But then that is what she has pretty much always done here, over there and on TM.
(28-03-2022, 11:28 AM)Praktica Wrote:
(28-03-2022, 11:24 AM)harm_less Wrote: So essentially you're confirming the strategy that Lilith is describing. Looks like she's got sick of playing with you so maybe you'd be better going away to play with yourself.
It's called "sealioning".
Thanks. I've seen the practice in the past but didn't realise it had a recognised 'title'. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p...Sealioning
pretty much a form of harassment i'd call it