Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golriz Gahraman allegedly attempted shoplifting
No doubt the media will send their best reporters, camera crews, and do a vox pop on the spot... Because everyone has a right to see the accused hanged, drawn, and quartered.
(19-01-2024, 07:35 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: No doubt the media will send their best reporters, camera crews, and do a vox pop on the spot... Because everyone has a right to see the accused hanged, drawn, and quartered.

No doubt.  But then she placed herself there.  In the end she will get a slap on the wrist.
Third charge now laid for the Wellington store.
Yes. We saw that on the news earlier this week.

Could we just leave the rubbernecking to the vultures now?
(27-01-2024, 12:21 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Yes. We saw that on the news earlier this week.

Could we just leave the rubbernecking to the vultures now?

The small minded will always have sanctimonious gloating.
I do have other cameras!
Some perspective from former Green MP's.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/506...ions-arise
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(16-01-2024, 09:45 PM)TinkandTiff Wrote: Oh please! She's a shoplifter. End off. Everyone has trauma to deal with. We don't all end up thieving. I worked with a Pharmacist in a hospital a few years back. His family escaped the killing fields in Cambodia....lost some his family to genocide etc etc. Came here as a refugee/child, after trekking miles and miles to get somewhere safe. Studied hard, worked hard, ended up working in the Ministry of Health. Left as he couldn't believe what a bunch of numtys they were.  His story is truly horrific...he shared it with us at work one day.  Didn't go thieving from shops though. Stop making excuses for this woman.

1000%
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
$10,000 for 3 items - she could've lifted the same things from K Kmart for $50.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
(03-02-2024, 10:34 AM)Zurdo Wrote: $10,000 for 3 items - she could've lifted the same things from K Kmart for $50.

She still wouldn't have paid for them.
Circling, circling...