Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woke attempting to block woman's rights activist entering NZ
(28-03-2023, 12:06 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(27-03-2023, 07:39 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: A single screen shot is not proof of anything.  Show the entire clip if you know where it was of course.
At the 1:20 mark in this newspiece: https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/...-visa.html though I suspect you will claim it was a coincidence and just adjusting her jacket zipper.

Sorry but looks to me like she is holding her hand under her chin.  Seems people want to what they want to see.  People see Nazis so look for Nazi signs and symbols everywhere.
Was it us who mentioned brownshirts first?
(28-03-2023, 11:14 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Oh no I will drag that up from time to time.  I love it as it makes you look like a total hypocrite.  You hate it for the same reason.
umm that would be harassment and will earn you a ban...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(28-03-2023, 09:24 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(28-03-2023, 08:19 AM)king1 Wrote: so how do we feel about death threats...
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/posie-park...BGZJDPWCU/

are you gonna take the high road and condone it, or fall back on the violence begets violence tripe

No I don't condone that either.  She deserves to be charged for assault but death threats or threats of any kind of violence are wrong.

Your stance is starting to look a bit silly now isnt it?  Perhaps like Davidson you need to walk back and clarify your earlier comments.

only to you.

(28-03-2023, 01:42 PM)king1 Wrote:
(28-03-2023, 09:24 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: No I don't condone that either.  She deserves to be charged for assault but death threats or threats of any kind of violence are wrong.

Your stance is starting to look a bit silly now isnt it?  Perhaps like Davidson you need to walk back and clarify your earlier comments.

only to you.

Nah your attempts to justify like saying it may have been accident shows that you reqlise what you said was a bit silly.  

Have you seen some of the other video where some of her supporters were punched and assult3d by the "gentle" rainbow c9mmunity?

(28-03-2023, 01:30 PM)king1 Wrote:
(28-03-2023, 11:14 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Oh no I will drag that up from time to time.  I love it as it makes you look like a total hypocrite.  You hate it for the same reason.
umm that would be harassment and will earn you a ban...

No harassment would be doing it all the time.  However when used to reinforce an argument especially to show that person is being hypocritical that can't be called harassment.  I mean she hates that I remember what she said because her argument at the time was so ridiculous it would have been laughable had she not been serious.
(28-03-2023, 02:01 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(28-03-2023, 01:42 PM)king1 Wrote: only to you.

Nah your attempts to justify like saying it may have been accident shows that you reqlise what you said was a bit silly.  
if you say so  Dance

(28-03-2023, 12:31 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Was it us who mentioned brownshirts first?

No.  But they acted like they were  I wondrerif one of the drag Queen's there was called Krystall Nacht?

(28-03-2023, 02:10 PM)king1 Wrote:
(28-03-2023, 02:01 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Nah your attempts to justify like saying it may have been accident shows that you reqlise what you said was a bit silly.  
if you say so  Dance

I surely do.

And  my comments re the juice aren't directed at you.

As far as I can recall I posted something along the lines of the offence being at the lower & less serious end of the scale which you immediately took exception to for reasons best known to yourself, & make a habit of bringing it up fairly frequently.

As  it was several years ago now, as well as on a different forum, it tends to make you look rather dogmatic but that's up to you & I won't be discussing it again. Dodgy
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(28-03-2023, 02:36 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:

And  my comments re the juice aren't directed at you.

As far as I can recall I posted something along the lines of the offence being at the lower & less serious end of the scale which you immediately took exception to for reasons best known to yourself, & make a habit of bringing it up fairly frequently.

As  it was several years ago now, as well as on a different forum, it tends to make you look rather dogmatic but that's up to you & I won't be discussing it again. Dodgy

I'm out too. It stopped being a fun stoush a while back.
(28-03-2023, 03:03 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(28-03-2023, 02:36 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:  As far as I can recall I posted something along the lines of the offence being at the lower & less serious end of the scale which you immediately took exception to for reasons best known to yourself, & make a habit of bringing it up fairly frequently.

I'm out too. It stopped being a fun stoush a while back.

Ah I love it when the left run.
(28-03-2023, 03:14 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(28-03-2023, 03:03 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I'm out too. It stopped being a fun stoush a while back.

Ah I love it when the left run.

Really?  They may just be treating you how one would a contemptuous child who must always get his own way...

(28-03-2023, 04:17 PM)king1 Wrote:
(28-03-2023, 03:14 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Ah I love it when the left run.

Really?  They may just be treating you how one would a contemptuous child who must always get his own way...

Or like yourself realise their position isn't too hot when you try desperately to defend violent attacks because "she deserved it"
(28-03-2023, 04:49 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(28-03-2023, 04:17 PM)king1 Wrote: Really?  They may just be treating you how one would a contemptuous child who must always get his own way...

Or like yourself realise their position isn't too hot when you try desperately to defend violent attacks because "she deserved it"

violent attack? tomato juice?

Closed...