Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: Afternoon Quiz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good result, well done Hunni.
Nine for me
twelve in here as I watch Moonfall. Which might have a place on my list of world's worst sf movies.
(10-10-2022, 02:10 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]twelve in here as I watch Moonfall. Which might have a place on my list of world's worst sf movies.
I watched the mini series Stateless last week, its about those vile refugee camps they used to have in Oz but have now moved away to Manus island & other places. I hadn't realised the reason behind it was due to an Australian citizen having been mistakenly sent to one.
It was quite harrowing & I'm amazed they were allowed to make it, but well done for those who did - it has that lead actress from Offspring in it, playing a very different role.
13 just now, including several lucky guesses
Well done Olive.
9 for me, and Stateless was brilliant.
it was that - still amazed they could make it.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/quizzes...er-12-2022

7 - sports questions again.
12 but hey dilberries, it was 1986... Angel
Six ! Speechless.
Corrected in my second visit. And I scored 15. But it was a blatant cheat.

I am ashamed.
Eight, so many guesses...
Eight for me too, also lots of guesses. I don't even know know what a Bathurst is.
(13-10-2022, 02:56 PM)Olive Wrote: [ -> ]Eight for me too, also lots of guesses.  I don't even know know what a Bathurst is.

Me neither - although I think its something to do with cars, but that could well be wrong. Rolleyes