Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: Afternoon Quiz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
12 today.
10 for me
10 again, and where the hell is the daily cartoon?
11 for me. Date scones perfuming the air...
(20-10-2023, 02:38 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]10 again, and where the hell is the daily cartoon?

Since the holiday weekend looms, they decided it can "ly' in until another "dai" boyo - or something else. Or, they got the oon before the cart and got to lamenting the election results.  (As usual / inevitable, the peasants lost. Wink )

The peasants being all those outside the 17 persons / trusts / drongos / all the above /  who secured the best government money can buy. Well before the next election, the peasants may have been reclassified as serfs on a 90 day trial basis.

Let's all look forward to our brave new world.
(21-10-2023, 06:48 PM)R2x1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-10-2023, 02:38 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]10 again, and where the hell is the daily cartoon?

Since the holiday weekend looms, they decided it can "ly' in until another "dai" boyo - or something else. Or, they got the oon before the cart and got to lamenting the election results.  (As usual / inevitable, the peasants lost. Wink )

The peasants being all those outside the 17 persons / trusts / drongos / all the above /  who secured the best government money can buy. Well before the next election, the peasants may have been reclassified as serfs on a 90 day trial basis.

Let's all look forward to our brave new world.

That would be the 90 day trial basis which renews itself automatically.

Every 90 days... Big Grin Big Grin
11 today
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/quizzes...er-23-2023

9 would have been 10 if I hadn't hit the wrong button
13 again for me.
10 for me. And I have fishes. Five teeny tiny ember tetras. Cross your fingers the little things survive.
(24-10-2023, 03:40 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]10 for me. And I have fishes. Five teeny tiny ember tetras. Cross your fingers the little things survive.

Good luck the little fishes. Smile
Nine for me including several lucky guesses.   It's still wobbling around annoyingly.